<< First   < Previous    | AOTC |    Next >   Latest >>


<< First   < Previous    |    82    |    Next >   Latest >>





TRANSCRIPT

Anakin Skywalker: What happened?
Owen Lars: I finished early and I thought Shmi could use some help, so I went to find her, but there was evidence of a struggle, and bantha tracks in single file. Sand People.

Owen Lars: I found Father and we went after her, but the Sand People attacked us. I had a blaster and we managed to get away, but they shot at our speeder and we managed to make it here ...

Anakin Skywalker: Which way were the Sand People going?
Owen Lars: East.

Anakin Skywalker: Owen, can you walk?
SFX: [NOD]

Anakin Skywalker: Obi-Wan, see to them? I’m going to find my mom.
SFX: [STAND]
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin. It’ll be dark soon.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Wait for sunrise, at least.

SFX: [ZOOM!]